Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goals to Tackle (Final Days of April/May Edition)

This is the few goals I will be tackling and hoping to accomplish by the end of May.



  1. Goal 15: Write a novel.
    I will not be writing a full blown novel. But what I have in mind is longer than a short story, a few chapters at least long. Novella? Is that the word I'm looking for? At any rate, I do have an idea of what I want to write. A basic plot line.

  2. Goal 34: Go horseback riding again.
    I'm not sure if I will actually be able to finish this one. I have only been horseback riding once and have always wanted to go again. So during the last days of April/first days of May, I will be putting myself in full force to find a place to go horseback riding. The only areas I have found so far offer horseback riding lessons, but no trail riding. So if I can't find a place by May 31st, I'm marking it done.

  3. Goal 39: Finish my scrapbook in a box (of pets).
    I'm pretty sure this one is like 90% done. I probably just need to do some journaling. This will be the first goal I tackle on this mini-list.

  4. Goal 82: NYC scrapbook.
    I purchased some more scrapbook supplies, but I have now misplaced a few pictures. So I will be ordering those again, because I just can not find them anywhere at all. Once they come in, I'll be going full force. I only have 2 actual days from the vacation to scrapbook. New Year's Eve day and New Year's Eve night (actually in Times Square!). The Times Square portion will be done in black and white. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment